Netting (e.g. Orange/Tangerine Netting)
A Medium Sized Egg
What To Do
1. Put the egg into the netting.
2. Fill the kettle with water and boil it.
3. Dip the egg into the boiling water so it is
4. Put the lid on the kettle. Keep turning the
kettle on every 30 seconds to one minute to keep the water
boiling. Leave the egg in the kettle for the required amount of
time (see table below).
Kettle boiling times for a medium egg
||Egg will explode!
5. Remove the egg from the kettle and eat it :)
Cooking eggs in your kettle will tend to work best
with medium sized eggs. You can do large eggs, but they must have
a thick shell otherwise they will explode in the kettle.